Fix release 0.031 is out!
Greetings to all!
First and most of all, we would like to thank everyone who downloaded and played the game. Your feedback was amazing and allowed us to make some changes to the game and the story.
We released a new update in which we fixed most of the bugs submitted; some we had to patch around since it's going to take some time to fix, but we didn’t want to delay the release even more. Here are the bugs fixed:
- New Sophie and Latisha scenes not showed in the gallery
- Fixed error while trying to send a text message to Ginger, Emma, Tara, Rati, or Frida
- Added a men’s restroom in school to have an interaction with that door
- Clothing not showing properly when you are not at home
- Change the navigation in the hallway to make it simple to go to the living room
- We added a “hide interface” button for Android
- Made even more clear the days and hours in which the girls will be in the backyard (need to pay attention to Chloe's dialog)
- Fix all typos in Darkness dialogue
Another common request the players made was to change the HINT system, but since that’s going to take lots of coding, we decided to leave it for the next release.
Hope you enjoy the game! We already started working on the next version, and we hope to launch it in late December.
Thanks again, and happy clicking!
For downloads, please go to https://www.thehighschooldays.com/downloads/